For guidance, click on the heading below that best describes your needs.
Excellent, simply click here to place your order online. All you need to do is select the number of boxes or sacks you have from the “Quantity for Shredding” add to the cart and proceed through the checkout.
Great, simply click here to place your order online. All you need to do is select the number of sacks you will have from the “Quantity for Shredding”, check the “With Sacks” tick box, add to the cart and proceed through the checkout.
Not a problem at all, simply click here and place your order for a free Sample Shredding Sack. We’ll get this out in the post to you and once received you will be able to estimate how many you will need.
We can help – just give us a call on 01525 381886 to arrange when you will drop it into us (please phone first to avoid a wasted trip!). We offer a service for a bin bag or two for domestic customers, all we ask is for a minimum donation of £5.00 per bag which will be passed on to our chosen charity.
Once we’ve processed your order
Once you have placed your order, the following actions will take place:
- We’ll get you set up in our systems and your Waste Transfer Note will be drafted;
- If you have ordered sacks these will be dispatched to you;
- We’ll contact you to arrange the collection date.
The Collection Process
On the day of collection we will:
- Arrive at the address provided when you placed your order;
- Ensure that sacks and or boxes are bar coded with our tags;
- Scan each bar code and obtain a signature confirming collection;
- Provide you with the Waste Transfer Note.
The Shredding Process
Once our van arrives back at our depot, we will:
- Scan each bar code into our incoming zone;
- Process the boxes or sacks to our shredding zone;
- Scan each bar code as it goes in for shredding;
Once the shredding process is complete we will:
- Prepare and issue your Certificate of Destruction via email;
Unsure of anything?
If you still have questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com, call us on 0800 371212 or complete the contact form on this page.