Sterling provide scanning solutions for conversion of any quantity of archive records, complex requirements and on-going needs such as regular scheduled collection and conversion. We are specialists in converting
- Financial Documents (Loan, Lease, Mortgage, Audit documents etc.);
- AP & AR Documents (Invoices, Purchase Orders, Expenses etc.);
- Case Files (Legal files, Child Services files, Adoption files etc.);
- Manufacturing Records (Job Sheets, Quality Documents etc.);
- Mail room Services – Mail receipt, scanning and e-delivery;
- Member Services (applications, correspondence etc.);
- Microfilm/fiche/aperture cards to digital;
- Hybrid – Archive Storage with On Demand Scanning;
- Book Scanning & Large Format Scanning.
Whatever your document scanning requirements, please contact us for more information and to arrange for a quotation.
Document Scanning Quick Quote
Select the tab that suits your requirement best and complete the fields to calculate an estimated project cost.
If you have document scanning requirements that go beyond the scope of our Quick Quote service, please get in touch and we’ll contact you to discuss your requirements in detail before providing you with a proposal covering all available options.