Castrum from Sterling allows you to conveniently store and access documents & data online without capital costs.
Castrum makes it easy for organisations to quickly and easily manage documents and information from virtually anywhere, at anytime.
Castrum solutions focus on being simple to use, smart for productivity and highly secure and are deployed either within the Cloud or within our customers’ own Enterprise environments.
Examples include; online document management, electronic mailroom, accounts payable automation and client portal solutions.
Castrum allows for documents to be uploaded by end users or, in bulk by Sterling following scanning in our bureau. If you currently have an on-site ECM solution, migration to Castrum is straightforward.
Castrum can manage multiple electronic file formats, from pdf and tif documents, through to CAD drawings, word documents and many more. In fact, Castrum can handle 100’s of file formats. Castrum can also manage emails with ease.
Click here for our simple “Search Cost” calculator.
- Cloud Solution and monthly licencing for incredibly rapid return on investmentwithout the IT hassle.
- 100% Browser Based solution with no requirement for additional downloads such as ActiveX, Flash, Java or Silverlight.
- Browser Agnostic Support for Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, iOS and Android, along with virtually all other browsers for anywhere, anytime access to your data.
- Version Control & Full Audit Trail making sure your information is managed and always accurate.
- OCR & Automatic Indexing options breath life into your paper documents.
- Workflow & Routing simplify business processes and automate tasks.
- Incredibal Security Credentials ensuring that your documents and data stay safe and secure and accessible only to users with the correct credentials
- Resilient n-teir service design for enterprise class deployment, backup and recovery
The Sterling Data Group are authorised resellers of Castrum.